Re: Fwd: Stoping Maximized Window Title to go to global panel on Unity

What exactly is the purpose of posting this here? This person is just
trying to recreate the gnome2 interface by removing as many components of
Unity as he can. This is a list for the direction and design of Unity, not
for advice on hacking it to pieces.