Re: Nautilus' Context Menus Getting Out of Hand

> Merely as a data point, my parents have resized the icons on their desktop
>> to be larger, for three reasons; the computer is on the big TV in their
>> living room, so they sit some distance from it; their eyesight is not as
>> great as it used to be and therefore being able to see the icon more
>> clearly is good; and it makes for a much bigger click target and therefore
>> is easier to click on.

Hadn't thought of this, makes sense. However, I'd like to point out that
while good for the eyes, the text with the icon didn't scale and the icon
was distorted for me. This seems like something that should be handled from
a centralized place and thus change the size of all icons, not just on a
per-file basis for the desktop.