Re: Nautilus' Context Menus Getting Out of Hand

Yes, changing all of ones icons one at a time seems quite tedious. This is
probably best left to a control panel or something of the like. Although,
OS X does have something similar in it's right click menu. Something called
"Show View Options," which can change how files are displayed on a per
folder basis. One can change the icon size, the grid spacing, text size,
and other similar things.