Re: Lens switching via Mouse - Forward/Backward Keys

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Ryan Prior <ryanprior@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't see why it would make a bad default - those key-combos aren't used
> for anything else in the dash right now.

I would be inclined to save those mouse buttons and key combos for
possible forward/back actions in the Dash. There isn't much browsing
going on in the Dash right now, but with the introduction of new Dash
views for TV, touchscreen interfaces, etc, I anticipate we might want
to have the ability to return to the previous view.

As far as quickly switching between lenses in the Dash, I think that
using the same mouse interactions as tabs do would be appropriate.
(scroll wheel down moves to next lens, scroll wheel up moves to
previous).

Ryan