Re: Files

As someone that works in tech support, his anecdote is painfully accurate
and a valid reason that naming something just "files" can certainly up
being so simple that its actually *more confusing*. :)

Some might call naming it files "simple", I think its just overly vague,
and being vague leads to confusion.