Re: Very awesome design mockup

Just saw this new enhanced stuff in ubuntu-TV's unity:

http://www.iloveubuntu.net/creative-developer-expresses-enhanced-ubuntu-tv-video-demo

I hope some of that stuff makes it to normal unity.

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 15:23:33 -0700
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Very awesome design mockup
From: bwyazel@xxxxxxxxx
To: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx

We can only hope. Unity has a lot of potential, but that is all it is at this point. Tons of people are envisioning beautiful things that could be implemented, but we are consistently disappointed that the options that Ubuntu devs take are nothing close to what we expect from a 2012 OS. And this is hypocritical coming from a non-dev, i know, but I am just waiting for Unity to actually get some real meat to it. I am just praying that one morning I will wake up and unity will have an update that actually gives us a UI that makes us feel awesome for using it.