Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:46:16 -0700
From: bwyazel@xxxxxxxxx
To: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Unity-design] Very awesome design mockup

This is an excellent design mockup by Fredrico Mendes Araujo if you guys haven't seen it yet. It is a few months old, but we NEED something like this to add the 'spice' to get people to truely adopt and see Ubuntu as a legitimate alternative. As Mac OS X has shown...sexy and stable is what the consumer market wants.

http://www.techdrivein.com/2012/02/unity-concept-mockup-for-ubuntu-1210.html

and the youtube video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JgZ_IEx7Zfg