Re: Unity panel can use some improvements

I think the panel needs to more in sync with the title bar than the
launcher/dash. I think it's good as it is right now i.e, blends with
the title bar when needed and also blends in with dash/launcher when
needed.

Also, the indicator menus need to be transparent too (look like HUD)
if this is considered at all. Gtk themed indicator menus + unity
styled panel would be too bad a combination in my opinion.

I don't know about the shortcomings in the implementation but I think
they've nailed it design wise.

--
Owais Lone
hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx