Re: windows 8 ui

I dont want Ubuntu to be in hurry... Microsoft has done a hard work... and
i dont feel we can do by copy something from them... Lets hope we can
invent something unique...

here unity dash seems well except the top dark ubuntu panel which houses
the app indicators. and i love to see Ubuntu to take a cue from chrome os
which present these appindicators in transparent panel or the idea of
wing-indicators.

and we need to progress on the notifications thing. we need to keep all
recent notifications in the dash and it should be rich like android 4.1
JB's notifications.

Bit i dont like all of the above come early before the implementation of
this mockup
http://design.canonical.com/2012/03/task-switching-in-ubuntu-and-a-introduction-to-the-spread/