Re: windows 8 ui

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Gabriel Pettier
<gabriel.pettier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I remember seeing this video, which was very telling about how people will
> react to metro and to the switch of interface.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o7KLzYEiuk
>
> They'll be lost, and lost users are usually pretty unhappy.

I clicked over to the one where the guy's father is actually using it.
One thing that is painfully obvious is that his father either needs
new glasses, a bigger screen, or a resolution setting changed. What
next: JPEGs to Helen Keller?

Between Dvorak claiming that it always sends you back to the Metro UI
and this guy unable to find his way back to the Metro UI, uh . . .

I'd better leave my comments at that.