improved launcher behavior (looking for contributors!)

There is now green light for anyone who wants to help the following concept get implemented:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/985675

quote:"If someone is interested in submitting a patch implementing this functionality, we will user test and consider for inclusion ;-)I've leaving the status the same for the time being; as soon as a patch is submitted we will review.Anybody interested in taking up this challenge?"

If you or someone you know may want to help, please let us know or join the bug report. Thanks !

Follow ups