Re: improved launcher behavior (looking for contributors!)

Yeah, and I don't think it should be that complicated either, in fact it looks like it would be fun.
Anyway if someone knows a good approach for implementing it, but doesn't have all the time themselves to do it, they're welcome to leave us some tips or instructions to give it a kickstart !

From: bwat47@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:18:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] improved launcher behavior (looking for contributors!)
To: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Omar B. <estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is now green light for anyone who wants to help the following concept get implemented:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/985675

quote:"If someone is interested in submitting a patch implementing this functionality, we will user test and consider for inclusion ;-)I've leaving the status the same for the time being; as soon as a patch is submitted we will review.

Anybody interested in taking up this challenge?"

If you or someone you know may want to help, please let us know or join the bug report. Thanks !