Re: What do we do with the file manager?

Don't mean to take the wind out of your sails but it looks to me like a
standard file manager mock up.
On top of that, rather than build from scratch I would suggest that the
mockup doesn't look all that different from Marlin's interface so maybe
an addition of features to Marlin would be better?
In my opinion the features missing from Marlin that I assume from the
mockup are present in this idea are Search and Bookmarks, maybe these
could be added?

Matt