Re: Idea: Implementing a Lens Toggle into the System Settings

@Sam
You're right, USC should be responsible of installing/removing lenses, but
install/remove buttons could open USC in the correct position: ie clicking
"install" will open USC in the category "Lenses", and so I could install
them. Furthermore clicking on "Remove" will open USC on the lens's details,
and then I could remove it