Re: Idea: Implementing a Lens Toggle into the System Settings

Em 24-09-2012 06:31, Mark Shuttleworth escreveu:
On 24/09/12 02:29, Sam Hewitt wrote:
I would like to append https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-keyboard-shortcuts.png to the above.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Georgi Karavasilev <motorslav@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:motorslav@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Sam has been working on extending his mockups so here are the
    improvements hitherto (that means "so far"):
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/main.png
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-applications.png
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7027392/unity-settings-panel-home.png
    on

These are getting pretty good, thank you!

The On/Off toggles could be on the left pane, so you can see which scopes are enabled immediately.

There could be an "Add Scopes" button at the bottom left which takes you to the right place in USC to find more scopes.

Otherwise, great start!

Your privacy isn't that great.

If I disable showing recent files for three days, then enable it, I will see what you were doing for the previous three days, so you have to disable keeping track of recent files, not showing recent files, so if I click disable keeping track of recent files for three days, then enable it, unity will restart keeping track of recent files from when you clicked enable.

Google and Facebook have bad privacy and that's really annoying. Please, let users have great privacy.