Re: chameleon colours for the global menu

Hi Alan,

This project will match the ambiance theme colours to those used by
unity: https://launchpad.net/ambiance-chameleon

1) Download the tar.gz and extract the files anywhere you like.
2) Set the ambiance-chameleon script to run at startup.
3) Log out and back in.
4) Change your wallpaper or re-select the current one

Hope this helps. I use it with 66% panel opacity.

Matt