Re: chameleon colours for the global menu

very nice!
just been checking the unity source and it seems that the chameleon colour selection algorithm has totally changed since last I looked at it and it is now perfectly reasonable - it was a recursive thing that was far too heavily weighted to the screen corners and a kind of X shape in the middle, now it uses _GNOME_BACKGROUND_REPRESENTATIVE_COLORS which is implemented by the desktop

Alan.