Re: Readability, less colour, and more shadows

I agree, sometimes the effect is way to pronounced. I have a few very nice
wallpapers that I can't use, because it makes unity use some atrocious
brown color. I wish I could just manually set it to use a blackish color
all the time (like previous versions of unity did by default), because that
goes with pretty much anything.