Re: Session Handling -or- Stop Wasting My Time

I'd love too, to have such an option, that works reliably, that's why i use suspend whenever i can, and i hate when i get a unity crash or something, all my windows on all workspaces are lost/messed up, it's a pain, i want something that doesn't make me think too.

i'm not sure it can even work with the internal state of applications (a terminal with vim inside? A thunderbird with an half-written email? ditto for libreoffice?).

But i would really love that kind of thing, i just don't think it's possible to get correct.