Re: Session Handling -or- Stop Wasting My Time

This option existed in Gnome 2 in a tab under gnome-session-properties.
Didier Roche commented on its removal as a feature here :
http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/478109-gnome-session-saving-dropped-natty.html

I was aware of its existence back then, but never actually used it. Perhaps
I've been lucky, but restarting the apps I commonly use is very low-cost.

Neil.