Re: end user ajustable Global menu Blacklist

Also, to add to Chow's reasons, I'd say the implementation of the HUD kind
of invalidates your claim that "menu intensive" applications are hard to
use with Unity. In fact, I believe they're much easier. No longer do I have
to go digging through GIMP (well, for 2.8, which has single window mode)
for tools and effects, and I simply have to go to the HUD and quickly type
in "Export" or "Save as", but these are just a few examples.

Or, if you simply don't know of the HUD, you may access it by pressing the
ALT key. Type in anything (it uses suggestions if you misspelled something)
and it will look through your indicators and menus to see if anything
matches your query.

Sincerely,
kroq-gar78