Re: Ubuntu startup sound for 14.04 LTS

Hi Sam,

I'm sure there are all sorts of things that would benefit from sound
design. From apps to the system sounds like start up sounds.

Ubuntu is open to all sorts of contributors. Hopping on a mailing list
is a great start. Essentially, you are asking to join the Ubuntu
Community. Which is great, because it's open to anyone. Here's a link
for getting started with the Ubuntu Community:
http://community.ubuntu.com/

Check out especially the community structure and Code of Conduct parts.

:)

Cheers, Rick