Re: Ubuntu startup sound for 14.04 LTS

Hey Rick!

To be clear, I'm a composer, not a sound designer, so when I say "startup sounds," I'm thinking something musical. I'll leave the UI sounds and other alert sounds to someone more capable. Unless of course, they all take a musical route. :)

I could just whip up some stuff and submit it (to whom, I wouldn't know). I'm looking for a more official channel, as in, someone who could take the work I've done, say "yes, this will do" and then officially make it part of 14.04 LTS. What is that process like?

-Sam