Messages on the welcome screen

The welcome-screen will be showing details such as how many pictures were
taken today or phonecalls received. Is there a blueprint or document that
discripes this feature as to what will show when?

For me personally I don't care how many pics I took or phone falls I have
taken. I know this because I did those things.
What I want to see on my welcome screen would be missed phonecalls,
received and not looked at messages etc. If none of those happend it would
be nice to See the current weather or what music is playing on my phone
right now.
What do you think?