Re: [scopes] Places and events in the Dash home

Sorry for double posts,

Thinks the Places master scope should by display
automatically differents sugestion, separate by categories. Like other lens
but with "bar", "restaurant", "concert", "movie in this movie theatre"...

We can imagine: "oh, I'm bored ! What can I do ?" And so we open this lens
for found an activity