Re: [scopes] Places and events in the Dash home

Hello,

Places master scope with everything and if I want eat I select restaurants
filter. Could be great !

Today, when I out of my city for work, I open google maps and search for
"restaurant" or "bar", check the stars and recommandation. And go in comics
bar after eat shushi :-P , it's what I did this week in unknow city.

Much important for my usage, see a list with distance between me and place,
and check opinions of the place. Can write easly an opinion cloud be great
too.

Thanks for your listening !