Re: impossible to work under Unity.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 04:40:38PM +0400, Levan Chelidze wrote:
> So in ubuntu 14.04 we have new scroll window changing, system where on
> window gets minimized under the other window. I made a short video that
> shows how hard it is to work under ubuntu. Plus it is a big problem that if
> I highlight a thing and change the window the highlight disperse. a big
> problem when you work.
>
>  http://youtu.be/r0ymlYkLTRk
>
> So what I want is to at least make it as it was in ubuntu 13.10. it was a
> bit easier to work like that

Try using the "Lower window" hotkey found in CompizConfig Settings Manager ->
General Options -> Key bindings.

I don't think it's bound to anything by default, but I've bound it to
Alt+Shift+Button1 (left click), and found it very useful for controlling the
window stacking order.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin