Integrate Performance options in settings

ubuntu has really nice effects like minimizing window animation and so on
but I think people should get the ability to manage this effects so
I think Visual Effect settings menu should be integrated directly to ubuntu
yes some one might say that there is compiz manager but it requires a
separate download and plus it is a mess to use I have this problem if I
change something I never can make it as it was before
effects video
<http://ubuntuone.com/7BWDfjIm4Hg3QmVzKNK0nL>
http://ubuntuone.com/7BWDfjIm4Hg3QmVzKNK0nL

o I want to disable some effects to make ubuntu faster but sadly I can not
do this easy
So why not instagreat it in
settings like this
<http://i.imgur.com/kafzSpd.jpg>http://i.imgur.com/kafzSpd.jpg