Re: Unity Calendar application

Charles thank you for the reply, even though (my opinion) having evolution
in current state is better than nothing, based on my experience it is a bad
environment to work in:

I added two events in google calendar one before the pc boot and one after
it. The one which was added before the boot it managed to sync it, it could
not sync the second one. however the bigger problem is that sure it showed
a small popup as an alarm but I was hoping for something more ,,alarming"
like sound or something that would make me pay more attention to it. plus
not being able to check the description of the even from the calendar menu
is a problem at least for me.

One might say but windows does not has the same function! and the will be
correct W8.1 has a separate app for this but why should unity be emulating
something ?

Thank you for your time