[Ayatana-dev] Soundmenu integration

Hi!

I need some help on integrating with the sound menu (preferably in python). I have successfully registered my app, which implements the MPRIS specification, but I don't know how to handle the button presses in the sound menu.

This might be a noob question, please forgive me, I'm not that familiar with DBUS and this might be the problem.

I think it would be useful if the Sound Menu wiki would contain such information, because there is  info about registering, but nothing else, while the Application Indicators wiki page does contain simple samples in C, Python, and C# too.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Robert

Follow ups