[Ayatana-dev] GDBus and flush

Hey,

So as you guys know I've been having fun with GDBus.  Basically I've
been unable to find the issue in GDBus that I've been seeing the last
couple of days, but I've determine that it's related to the flush()
call.  Considering that was also the issue with my previous bug, I
started to look at it's usage in dbusmenu.  Really, the only reason it
was used before was to block the mainloop, and since GDBus is threaded,
it doesn't have a purpose today.  I removed it.

In the end, why I am I writing this?  As a warning against using flush()
in GDBus.  I'm not sure how many other folks are using it, but I'd put
it as dangerous in the current GDBus release.

		--Ted