[Ayatana-dev] Read and control Ayatana elements

Hello

I'm going to work on a Android App that allows to remote control a
Ubuntu PC over wifi. It would be nice, if we could read and control the
Ayatana features like the Sound menu or the just announced Unity
Launcher API. Is it somehow possible to access those elements? The
SoundMenu works over dbus/MPris2 so we can access the functions there as
well. But are those Quicklists, count and progress of Unity Launcher
accessible?

The Android Remote App project has just started, and we have yet to read
into how Dbus etc. works. We are learning programming at professional
school, so we're basically new to everything. But we chose this project,
so that we're getting to know ubuntu a bit better.
thank you!
Philipp

http://about.me/phiphi

Follow ups