Re: [Ayatana-dev] Building unity from source

Hi Oliver! I had your same problem some times ago.
I've asked for a solution in IRC and they told me to install Unity locally.
For achieving this you should change the cmake command for Unity to :

cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCOMPIZ_PLUGIN_INSTALL_TYPE=local -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local
It worked for me.