Re: [Ayatana-dev] Setting up a Unity 2D development environment

On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 20:49 -0700, Nathan Moos wrote:
> Any advice for setting up a Unity 2D development environment. I know
> there's not any documentation on it, but I could use a "getting
> started" guide.
> -Nathan Moos

Oh and I forgot to say to compile unity-2d you go to the commandline and
the folder unity-2d is in and run these commands. You need for some
stuff to be installed but you can just search for whats missing.

cmake CMakeLists.txt
make
and optionally
sudo make install
then logout and back in again
or you can run the binaries created by make in the directories if you
are just testing the launcher or panel but remember to kill the process
before starting a new on otherwise they will overlap.

--fagan