Re: [Ayatana-dev] Naming of QSortFilterProxyModelQML in unity-2d

Hi Richard, nice to see you there :)

On 07/04/2011 11:15, Richard Dale wrote:
The C++ class that acts as a wrapper for the QSortFilterProxyModel is
called 'QSortFilterProxyModelQML', which seems fine to me. However,
the QML class is also called 'QSortFilterProxyModelQML' and that seems
a bit ugly.

So in the QML we have this:

QSortFilterProxyModelQML {
     id: filteredByWorkspace
}

But wouldn't this look a bit more 'qml-like'?

SortFilterProxyModel {
     id: filteredByWorkspace
}

I agree, but it's quite low-priority for us right now as we are getting ready for the release. If you have a patch ready I would be happy to apply it though.

Aurélien