[Ayatana-dev] Unity Community Contributor plans for 11.10

Hi everyone,

I've just posted this:
http://ubuntu-news.org/2011/06/07/unity-community-contributor-plans-for-11-10/

and I wanted to get some more detail in for those of you that have
signed up to help with Unity bugs. First of all, I renamed the the
bitesize team to be ~unity-community-hackers. This was done out of the
discussion that we had at UDS to have a team-wide approach to larger
bugs (like the ones I've outlined in that post). Here's the spec:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/community-o-unity-developer-participation

Jason and I then went through a bunch of bugs that design felt was a
good target list of backlogs and starting assigning that to the team.
In hindsight this probably sent you a bunch of bugspam, sorry about
that. As we speak Jason has been going through these bugs and adding a
"how to fix this bug" template, here's an example:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/676453

This will hopefully give people a better idea on how to get started,
and let you get right on track instead of messing around looking for
code. Andrea asked if he could reuse the template on existing bugs,
and the answer is absolutely! You'll find the template here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UnityFilingBugs If you know how to implement
something, write it down!

--
Jorge Castro