[Ayatana-dev] Unity: Hotkeys for the first 10 apps in the launcher

Hello!

First of all, thank you for your great work and for Unity. It's really
nice.
But I've got one question. I tried to google it, I tried to find it in
your source code and I tried to and I looked out in gconf/dconf. But I
still didn't find an answer. So here's my question: Is there any way in
unity to change the hotkeys for opening the first 10 applications in the
Launcher (Mod4+1, Mod4+2 to Mod4+0)? I'd like to use Mod4+<N> for other
things but it seems to be impossible. All hotkeys except of those can be
configured in CCSM... Is there a solution?

I'm using Ubuntu 11.04 with unity 3.8.14-0ubuntu1~natty1.

Thank you in advance for your help :-)

Greetings
Raphael

PS: Please add me into the CC email headers of your answers because I'm
not suscribed to this list.