[Ayatana-dev] Canonical Chinstrap

Hello all,

A lot of bugs that needs design guidance have some previews or mockups that are hosted in https://chinstrap.canonical.com (to see some of them, a Google search can help http://www.google.com/search?q=chinstrap+canonical+site:bugs.launchpad.net+%22unity%22 ).

The great problem here is that this resources are not publicly available (which means that we, active community members, can't follow design decisions or even help to implement new features).

An example is https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/690143 that has a design especification and is assigned to ~unity-community-hackers, but we can't view that mockup!

What I get, instead, is a page that says:

*OpenID Authentication Required*
Authorization is required to access <put here anything you try to access in chinstrap.canonical.com> Either you have not been granted access to this resource or your entitlement has timed out. Please try again. You are currently logged in as https://login.ubuntu.com/+id/<your ID>. (logout)

There is a button "Continue" that simply reloads the page, but don't let me see what I want.

I think the problem here is not exclusive with me, since there are other people complaining about this (one example can be found at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/689792/comments/7 ).

I would like to get any clarifications about this topic.

Thank you,
--
Marco Biscaro

Follow ups