[Ayatana-dev] New Indicator Series

I've been avoiding it forever and ever, but I've finally done all the
paper work involved in creating the new series for the various indicator
projects.  This shouldn't effect anyone much, is more an FYI so that
people know what's up.  The previous series should be considered stable
branches at this point.  Here are the new ones:

  https://launchpad.net/indicator-session/0.3
  https://launchpad.net/indicator-messages/0.5
  https://launchpad.net/indicator-appmenu/0.3
  https://launchpad.net/indicator-application/0.4
  https://launchpad.net/indicator-datetime/0.3

Some of the first work that will be/has landed on the new series is
support for GTK3.  Thanks Mike Terry!  GTK3 will be the default build,
though we'll still support building GTK2 indicators as well.

		--Ted