[Ayatana-dev] Breakage with latest compiz

Hey everyone,

If you run unity from trunk and are using oneiric, you probably enabled a couple of days ago the "gtk loader" plugin in cssm. If so, ensure to disable it after installing compiz 1:0.9.4+bzr20110606-0ubuntu5 on tonight's upgrade. This one is not needed and wil conficts (you will have the screen frozen).

Then, rerunning unity should work again ;)
Sorry for the inconvenience, there is no other way for a clean upgrade path for our oneiric user (we can't add plugins dynamically in compiz).
Didier

Follow ups