Re: [Ayatana-dev] Bugs with patches attached to them.

On Fri, 2011-09-02 at 11:40 -0400, Jorge O. Castro wrote:
> If a contributor has just attached a patch and not done a merge
> proposal in bzr then feel free to snag it, branch unity trunk, apply
> their patch, test it, and then propose it via Launchpad. (There could
> be some low hanging fruit there.)

It would be great if people could help out here.  One thing to note is
make sure you set the author properly when you commit.  So if I was
committing a patch that was written by Jorge I would do:

  $ bzr commit --author "Jorge O. Castro <jorge@xxxxxxxxxx>"

Also it's useful if you tie it to the bug.  You can do this like this:

  $ bzr commit --fixes lp:123456

And, of course, those can be used at the same time :-)  Lastly, a quick
helper that's in Bazaar is doing the merge proposal without having to
wait for the WebUI.

  $ bzr lp-propose-merge --review unity-team

	Thanks,
		Ted