[Ayatana-dev] Bugs with patches attached to them.

I saw Ted discovered this on IRC and wanted to make sure the team
knew. Just an FYI that you can tack a +patches to the URL in Launchpad
and get a list of bugs that have patches attached to them:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+patches

For example, this is a nice small list of bugs that have patches
assigned to them. If someone is looking for something to do we could
use a once over of these bugs, see if the patch is still relevant, and
then resolve the bug properly.

If a contributor has just attached a patch and not done a merge
proposal in bzr then feel free to snag it, branch unity trunk, apply
their patch, test it, and then propose it via Launchpad. (There could
be some low hanging fruit there.)

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.