Unity-2D compilation problems with Qt5

Hi Florian,

as I've already told you on GTalk, I've some problems following your
instructions about Unity-2D recompilation using Qt5.

First of all these are your instructions (so any other person reading
this message can understand what we're talking about):
http://pastebin.com/0aHeFLzk

The first error I find is this:

andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5$ cd qtbase
andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase$ git
submodule update --init src/3rdparty/v8
error: pathspec 'src/3rdparty/v8' did not match any file(s) known to git.
Did you forget to 'git add'?
error: pathspec 'src/3rdparty/v8' did not match any file(s) known to git.
Did you forget to 'git add'?
andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase$

it looks like v8 is not available anymore and this commit should
confirm it: http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/commit/51d634ce2e7d4348a004d0807f53288cfbbb97ff/diffs

the question is: do we need this v8 module? If not we could use the
-no-v8 configure option and avoid to use it.

Please note that in this moment my working directory is
~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase
before executing these three export, do I have to be in this directory
or do I have to change back to ~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5 ?
(Please note that "/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/" is a folder I've
created.... when I get the sourcecode using git, it creates the qt5
folder inside of it).

these are the export commands I use:

export PATH=$PWD/qtbase/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWD/qtbase/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PWD/qtbase/lib/pkgconfig:$PKG_CONFIG_PATH

my idea: since in the first export command there is already "qtbase"
in the path.... maybe I've to be in
~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5 ? I'll try both.

Anyway the "make -j3" doesn't give me any error..... but the PATH is
clearly wrong imho:

andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase$ echo $PATH
/home/andrea/Documents/sviluppo/unity2d-qt5/qt5/qtbase/qtbase/bin:/usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games

(qtbase is repeated and that path doesn't exist!)

I've tried correcting the PATH and checking the libs again, but I get
this errors http://pastebin.com/1p9v5HeH

please note this thing too: when you execute bzr branch lp:~fboucault/dee-qt/qt5
the only folder created is "qt5" and inside you have all .cpp files.
If you do cd .. and execute a new branch, the new libs is checked
inside the same qt5 folder: is this what you want or is it just a
mistake?

Please let me know, I hope to read you soon :)

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi