Segfault when working with Software Center integration

Hello all,

I was adding Software Center integration into Unity (precisely, step 2
of this spec: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SoftwareCenter#Learning_how_to_launch_an_application
). I've implemented other steps already, except the animation.

That said, when I was working with this file:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bilalakhtar/unity/sc-integration-phase2/view/head:/plugins/unityshell/src/SoftwareCenterLauncherIcon.cpp

I got a segfault at line 58. Full backtraces are here (sorry for the
huge pastebin, I just happened to mash "bt" and "bt full"
continuously):

http://pastebin.com/ZgJ4pkg2

In the previous revisions (which are already in trunk) there's no
segfault. The only difference which I made in the latest revisions in
my own branch is that I'm trying to make a nux texture, get the
launcher to render the icon itself into that texture, then create a
drag window from that texture, and then use that drag window for the
animation.

Any idea what's wrong with the code?

Thank you,

Bilal Akhtar.