Re: Fixes landing in lp:unity

Le 09/01/2013 08:28, Daniel van Vugt a écrit :
Yes, some recent examples I had to manually mark as Fix Committed to Ubuntu:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1020830
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/924586
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1048505
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1095001
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1091103

What you discussed before was opening bugs, not marking as fix committed. As told previously, *once* we have daily release running (still blocked because of some indicators integration tests failing), the upload in ubuntu will mark them as fix released.

However, the ubuntu tasks should be opened on them as I run it manually yesterday. If you saw some cases where the ubuntu task is not open, please ping me :)
Cheers,
Didier