Upstream releases for Unity components?

Hi developers,

previously there were official upstream releases for Unity components, but
starting with Raring, I can't see them (e.g. bamf 0.4, dee 1.2, libunity
7.0). I know that Ubuntu switched to automatic packaging system, but what
about other distributions? On Arch Linux I still need stable source
tarballs for all components of Unity for packaging. Please release them.

And please import translations from Launchpad before make a new stable
release. Currently the *.po files are usually very outdated or missing from
the source tarballs. I know that Ubuntu import them automatically on
packaging, but on Arch Linux, I have to download them manually from
Launchpad, which makes the packaging very complicated.

Thanks!

--
György Balló
Arch Linux Trusted User