Re: Desktop Unity branched for Raring

Quick follow up on this:

unity/compiz 0.9.10 ppa is up:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smspillaz/+archive/compiz-dev
unity/compiz w/ experimental back buffer damage handling ppa is up:
https://code.launchpad.net/~smspillaz/+archive/compiz-experimental

I have a launchpad branch to bump the development version to 0.9.10.0
. I don't know if I've done the inline-debian stuff right, someone
check:

https://code.launchpad.net/~compiz-team/compiz/compiz.bump_VERSION_to_0.9.10.0/+merge/160786

(I'm looking into the CI failure now, looks like a flakey test from
before). I'll run it again to check.

I have a launchpad branch here which makes a Google Test binary to run
autopilot tests which seem to be relevant to compiz:

https://code.launchpad.net/~compiz-team/compiz/compiz.fix_1170013/+merge/159422

They all pass on both the compiz/unity in the distro and compiz/unity
in the experimental ppa. I haven't yet tried it on the 0.9.10 ppa but
the experimental ppa is a superset and touches functionality which
autopilot can't test anyways. I've added a note in that branch about
how to avoid some common false positives.

Best,

Sam