Bug in unity

Hi guys,

I'm a german guy and have a little problem with the unity desktop. I'm
using a Acer TravelMate 5742G with a Intel Core i5-460M (2 * 2,53GHz, 3MB
L3 cache), a Nvidia GeForce GT 420M and 15.6" HD monitor with a resolution
of 1366 and 768 px.
I installed Ubuntu 12.10 and everything was fine. The OS run and I could
work normally. I do the normal desktop jobs with it including some image
editing, some 3D modelling, programming (my used tools are Eclipse, Aptana
and XAMPP), using TeX and my homeworks with LibreOffice. But after working
for a while I get some render errors in unity. So some icons won't be
displayed correct, the names you see when you drive over a icon on the dock
are unrecognisable and the dash is defaced. After that I log me out and on
again and everything is fine for a while. To this I must say that I only
have this problems when I use an extern 1920 x 1080 monitor instead of my
laptop monitor, respectively I can't remember a time the error occured
while I was using my laptop monitor.
A similar error occured when I let my laptop in standby for a while, open
it and see only a single graphical mess. Then I shutdown the OS a little
bit more brutal by holding the power button and start it normally.
Another problem with the graphic (but I'm not sure if these errors are
linked). This happens every 30th boot. I see only a black screen with some
lines of logs, but no errors and the login screen is missing. Then I
restart my computer and everything is fine.
I didn't find anything similar in the internet and I don't no what I have
to do next. Does anybody has an idea?

Here are some examples
http://postimg.org/image/6ex0hidlj/
http://postimg.org/image/f09jd3jax/
http://postimg.org/image/bhxjgpiex/
http://postimg.org/image/iw6qxef8t/

I asked this on Launchpad already under
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/228026. One advice was that
I should reset unity. Because "unity --reset" is deprecated I used the
"dconf reset -f /org/compiz/" command, but nothing happens. I also reseted
the unity icons with "unity --reset-icons", but the bug also occured.

I didn't find any other reports about this bug so I hope you can help me
and fix the bug. And sorry for mistakes in writing.

Thank you
Nick

Follow ups