unity7maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: How Are We Going to Go Around This?

Hi Svetlana,

"

I seen the threads/boards, but I haven't yet to reply.  I think I will wait for the word from the developers about the next steps.  If we would be continuing on, I'm willing to work on the Community wiki pages and testing."

We could use more women leadership at : https://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=427    so I am encouraging you to join up at ubuntuforums. Since you are already a community member I am sure that your appication there would be fast tracked. Also I invite you to join the U+1 testing team. No coding or programming required. Just report bugs or just start a discussion on a bug once you have joined the above link. You can join U+1 here: https://launchpad.net/~u+1
<https://launchpad.net/~u+1>
U+1 - Ubuntu Development Releases Testing Team in Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/~u+1>
launchpad.net
Visit the team wiki at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/U+1 for more information. U+1 is a self-managed and independent team, dedicated to testing the Development Releases of ...

of which I am the team Captain.

Regards..
Ubuntu Development Version<https://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=427>
ubuntuforums.org
This forum is for the discussion of the development of the next version of Ubuntu or for discussion of testing point releases of the current LTS. Please Note: Ubuntu ...