virtualbricks team mailing list archive

Re: Move development to Github

Yes please.

I regret using launchpad in the first place. I even can't remember why.

I have one request though: there is already a team for virtualsquare on
github, so why don't you go ahead and upload it there?

https://github.com/virtualsquare/

Please share your usernames so I can add you to the team.

vde-netemu is already there.

Thanks,

--
Daniele